| Home || |
- JenzaZ HiFi LinkZ-
- HiFi pages
- Does these guys have a life? These pages contain huge collections of links to anything Hifi on the Net.
- Audio Review
- Nice magazine
- Audio Tubes
- For the Tube fanatics
- Audiophile Links
- yep, that's what it is!
- How to Make Electrostatic Loudspeakers
- Very interesting and illuminating.
- KBAcoustics- DIY Links
- Linker DIY Audio Pages
- NAT hovedside
- A very nice Norwegian HiFi shop.
- Pass Labs DIY Projects
- Probably the best DIY on the net !!!
- Pass Labs Home Page
- They are truly anazing, those pass amps!!
- SBP - Almighty Subwoofers
- If you like bass (I don't..)
- SDS Labs Page
- This guy has a very good page, with plenty of interesting projects, with very nice made circuit drawings ready to download.
- Norwegian speakers! (In English)
- Skandinavisk Selvbyggerside
- Danish HiFi site. Nice!
C A D
- AIM-Spice Home Page
- Ivex Design International - Free Software
- Analog Devices
- dathor.no ELEKTRONIKK (Norway)
- DEMOSTENES (Norway)
- EE Design Center
- ELFA - Allt mellan antenn och jord (Sweden)
- Industry Links
- Links to Semiconductors
- Part.Net Home Page
- PCP Elektronikkside
- Resources and Links
- RS Radio-Parts a-s
- Tamura catalog
- The Hatteland Group (Norway)
- The Parts Connection- Catalogue
- Welcome to Mectronic Buyers Directory
- www.national.com-design- - the Design Engineer Resource
- YAMAHA - Audio ICs
Yes, it is anoying when stuff break down. But before you trow it away, take a look at these pages. You might be suprised by how easy it actually is to repair things yourself.
- AnaTek Corp. - Monitor & Terminal Repair Databases
- Electronic Repair Tips
- Electronics, repair parts, repair information.
- Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ- Home Page
- Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ- Table of Contents (ToC)